Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Its Been Awhile

But I have good reason.  Life has been very busy.  I am definitely going to Sweden, bought the tickets today.  Woo hoo!  Trying to finish school.  Led a 4th and 5th grade retreat for the kids at church.  It was amazing.  Our kids are great!!!!  But even better its great to see them getting to know God and really diving in.  It was also a great opportunity to just pour into and encourage the kids.  Though I was really tired and exhausted when I look at the whole picture it was incredible and well worth it.  On another note I have started dating a man I can only describe as fantastic.  It has been so fun and refreshing so far.  I could gush for awhile, but somehow it all just seems to personal to put on my blog.  I will say one thing though.  For the first time in my life I don't feel like I have to choose.  In the past I've always felt I had to choose between God or the guy.  This being why nothing every moved into any semblance of a normal relationship.  I always ended up choosing God.  This time I don't have to.  I GET BOTH!!!!!!!!  Have I mentioned I serve an incredibly generous God?!?!?

1 comment:

Jen said...

hey! congratulations on surviving to the last Get Up of the year!! let's be friends sometime again soon.