Thursday, June 12, 2008

For the First Time in Awhile

I can't articulate the feelings, thoughts, emotions I am experiencing. Actually it is really silly for me to be blogging about this because I don't actually know what to say. There are all these thoughts going through my head some good, some irrational, some practical, just lots of thoughts swimming around. It seems like possibly my entire life is changing. There are a number of things that are happening that are causing me to re-think everything I'm doing. If nothing else though it is pushing me more towards God. Never have I been so thankful for last summer and the time I spent digging in with God really starting to get to know him. Now I have this friend that I can sit around and chat with about these things and even though it seems like a lot, having God involved really seems to be taking the edge off.

1 comment:

Steph said...

That is a wonderful insight... God's involvement taking the edge off. Wow. Yeah... He's just that way:)