Friday, April 11, 2008

Sickness oh Sickness

Not much new here....I got rather sick....ok pretty sick.  It is hard for me to be sick.  I feel like I'm missing out on the whole world when I'm sick.  So really the world spins on and I am not that seriously missed, but I have always been the kid that never wanted to miss out on anything.  I rarely missed a day of school growing up for that purpose.  What would I miss if I dared to stay one day at home?  Would I miss the most important math problem ever taught in the 4th grade?  Would I miss the tragic breakup of Robin and Chad for the fourth time in 8th grade?  Would I miss my friends doing the most outrageously fun spontaneous activity after school just because they could my junior year of high school?  I seriously dislike missing things.  What does this say about me?  Hmmm.....

2 comments:

Jen said...

you're like a cockroach?? or a sheep? i don't know, i'm confused... i think it says you're GREAT. somehow, yeah. and we're still here. and we like you. and i'm glad you're not still sick, wanna come out and play?

Steph Bradac said...

I can RELATE to ya woman. I hate missing out too... this is probably why I am a horrible napper!