Thursday, March 27, 2008

Restless...

That's what I am.  I rarely get restless over breaks and am so thankful to have the conference for the rest of the week to distract me.  Its not necessarily a restlessness because I don't have anything to do.  It more of a restlessness of my mind.  I keep thinking about this one subject.  On a normal day I have 20 some fourth graders vying for my attention and am far too distracted to fixate on it, but the last three days I have been doing less mental work and much more work with my hands, baking, sewing, creating art, which is usually a very good thing that slows my mind down.  Yet over the last three days even my conversations with God have always ended up in this place.  So I am restless, in desperate need of mind distraction.

1 comment:

Melinda Nunez said...

You can bake for me! Happy Spring Break.