Sunday, March 16, 2008

Computers, God, and iPod

Well I'm ridiculously excited to be blogging again.  Its been a couple of years and I've missed it.  So I have officially become one of those Apple people and I'm loving it.  I am so thankful that I have the means right now to save and make such a purchase, but I still feel like there is so much work that needs to be done on me in regards to money.  I just can't seem to get a balanced stance on the issue.  There has been either one extreme or the other.  So alas God has started to push on those buttons in me and we will see what happens.  Speaking of God, I was made aware today of another reason God is so amazing.  He never changes his opinion about you.  So no matter what is going on in regards to your human relationships every single time we go to God he says the same thing.  I love you.  I'm crazy about you.  I can't get enough of you.  You are mine.  That never ever changes and that changes your whole life.  EVERYTHING.

1 comment:

Jen said...

So true. all of it - apple, God, ipod.