Friday, June 19, 2009

Blogging When I Should Be Sleeping

God will just not let me settle about anything in this wedding. He used a woman who is by most standards not a Christian to speak absolute truth into my life. My Father has been so lavish and extravagant with me through this entire process. At every turn he has provided for me, not just enough, not just the bare minimum but extravagantly more than I could have ever imagined. Let's make a list.
  1. A man that is so right for me God even allowed him to be my favorite color (orange).
  2. More money than I ever could have imagined saved by my amazing mom.
  3. The reception site that I never thought I could afford and what appears to be favor with the employees.
  4. Incredibly unique, visually interesting, and high quality handmade invitations that I never could have afforded.
  5. Amazing friends and family that are so eager and willing to step in and help at a moments notice.
  6. An apartment that far surpasses my expectations. Huge kitchen (in Chicago!), a private back porch, and a garden!!
  7. A new and improved relationship with my family.
  8. A dress designed and made especially for me.
WOW!

No comments: