Monday, October 13, 2008

Showing Off a Little

So as noted in an earlier post I was commissioned to created some t-shirts for my friends Emily and Anthony to wear out of the reception.  So here they are the Just Married t-shirts.  The words are on the back of the shirts so everyone could see them as they walked out the reception.  Pretty amusing if you ask me!

This is another something I made for my friend's baby.  It was her idea, I just executed the project.  I tried to tell her she could do it herself, but she was having none of it.  Oh well that means more fun for me!  I realize the picture is small and a little hard to see.  If you get really close to your computer screen you might see that the background is not a spiderweb at all but a painting of a map of the arctic circle.  The the writing says, "Malachi messenger of God" and 2 Timothy 1:7.

No comments: