Friday, September 5, 2008

Waiting in Weirdness

I feel like I'm in a very strange place right now.  These are the facts:
  • God is faithful.
  • He has a solid history of coming through for me.
  • He has insisted I ask for more than I think is possible or even necessary.
  • I really believe I am pursuing what he wants me to pursue.
  • Places he's made promises it seems as if he's not only not coming through, but actually withdrawing.
  • But my God is good and faithful.
So I'm kind of just waiting.  Trying really hard not be frustrated because I know that God, my God whom I am in deep relationship has yet to let me down.  Yet he's not working on a time frame or in a way I understand.  This is challenging...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Waiting is something God has us do. Think of Abraham and Sarah, Moses in the desert, Noah, and many many others. God is there and I know you will keep seeking His will.

Jen said...

Word. this post is reverberating in me. let me know if you figure it out!